Maze 4 is on Tadashi's Homepage now

For the discussion of the entire series by Rob Kuntz

gondolin.necromancergames
Necromancer

28 Jul 2004, 10:25 #2

Hmm.... My FLGS Website doesn't even have Different Worlds listed as aone of the listed game companies. Do they distribute through some other company?Smash the barbarian say's : Save our trees, eat beavers!
RARE Killer DM No 538
Slumbering Tsar owner No 69

grodog
Necromancer

29 Jul 2004, 04:59 #3

Quote:
Hmm.... My FLGS Website doesn't even have Different Worlds listed as aone of the listed game companies. Do they distribute through some other company?
DW is in the process of setting up its distribution channels---most distributors were unwilling to sign on for yet-another d20 company's products sight-unseen, and I don't think anyone would blame them for that Image
In the meanwhile, you can order directly from DW or purchase copies of MoZ4 at GenCon from the DW booth (#2025, near the open gaming tables and one row over from the autograph line, in the western section of the exhibitor hall).grodog
----
Allan Grohe
[url=mailto:[email protected]] [email protected][/url]
www.greyhawkonline.com/grodog/
www.greyhawkonline.com/grodog/greyhawk.html

skeetyrbug
Type I Demon

29 Jul 2004, 05:02 #4

Alas, I guess Ill have to figure out how to get this one, as my Gen Con plans fell through. Image
-----------------------------------------------------------

...and in the end the mermaid was rescued (long story)...

Necromancer

29 Jul 2004, 10:34 #5

Gen con? Whazat?Image
Guess I'll have to use the old place an order by mail routine...Smash the barbarian say's : Save our trees, eat beavers!
RARE Killer DM No 538

Orcus
Type I Demon

02 Aug 2004, 05:54 #6

I'm excited that M4 is finally available for the fans. I'm happy for gro, I know how hard he worked on this. Everyone please be supportive of this product. Lets try to put past differences aside.
Clark

Keeper of the Dark Realms
Lich

02 Aug 2004, 12:59 #7

I'll be dropping by the booth at GC to grab a copy for sure and talk with Rob, Gro-, hell...whoever else is there too Image .Scott
===============
The Creature Catalogue
"Your #1 source for D&D 3E creatures"
www.enworld.org/cc
Necromancer Games
www.necromancergames.com
Scott

===============

Frog God Games/Necromancer Games

www.necromancergames.com

Necromancer

02 Aug 2004, 13:04 #8

Nice of you to say that Clark. I don't have the poop on what happened between NG and Mr Kuntz, and I'm not asking here (none of my business really) but I am happy NG published the first three and I think it's pretty decent of you to say that. You have always said the fans come first and you proved it once again.
I must have joined a mailing list or something cuz I got an e-mail from Mr Kuntz offering the thing as a pre-sale. Some signed copies are also offered at no extra cost. First come, first served. So, I oredered one. A signed copy is always nice memorabilia and since I can never go to Gencon......
Got another signed copy of a module called Curse on Hareth by the now defunct The Comapinons company, signed by William John Wheeler from the ol' 1E days. (great little module by the way)
Now if I could only get a signed copy of Rappan Athuk Revised..... Image
RARE Killer DM No 538

skeetyrbug
Type I Demon

03 Aug 2004, 02:04 #9

Hmm, I may have to send some money to someone to get me a GenCon copy. Im not thrilled with the cover art, but I expect good things from the addy from Gro and Merric
-----------------------------------------------------------

...and in the end the mermaid was rescued (long story)...

grodog
Necromancer

03 Aug 2004, 06:29 #10

skeet (and anyone else not attending GenCon)---You can order MoZ4 directly by emailing [email protected] (there's no shopping cart yet, though you can pay via PayPal). edit: Oh, and you will also be able to order via Amazon soon.
gondolin---Rob sent out a mailing to everyone who's registered on his boards, which is how you got that email notice.
Scott---You'll also be able to say hello to Tadashi Ehara, the publisher behind Different Worlds, and to Ryan "Destan" Smalley, who has two additional d20 titles being published by DW.
Clark---Thank you for the kind words, they're quite appreciated! I know that some folks who weren't involved with d20 gaming since the beginning have asked where MoZ1-3 can be purchased, and I've been pointing them your way, so you may want to bring some copies to the show (if you weren't already planning to do so).
grodog
----
Allan Grohe
[url=mailto:[email protected]] [email protected][/url]
www.greyhawkonline.com/grodog/
www.greyhawkonline.com/grodog/greyhawk.html