I now have it and have finished reading it...

Discuss this module by Casey Christofferson and Bill Webb.
King of the Centaurs
Ghast

05 Sep 2003, 21:03 #1

I must say that it is excellent! I plan to write a review next week if I get the chance.
I also have plans to work Vampires & Liches with Demons & Devils to help my players in Rappan Athuk 3.
Now that I have 6 specific quests, I shall tweak V&L and D&D a little (very little as they are so awesome) so that each player will have a specific item to help each character fight Orcus in Rappan Athuk.
I LOVE IT!!!
What do you guys think?"The ebb and flow of the Atlantic tides, the drift of the continents, the very position of the sun along its ecliptic...these are just a few of the things I control in my world."
"The ebb and flow of the Atlantic tides, the drift of the continents, the very position of the sun along its ecliptic...these are just a few of the things I control in my world."

Bowbe
Vampire

06 Sep 2003, 07:14 #2

Excellent....suppose we should go ahead and write Giants and Dragons? Fighters Barbarians and Rangers need a book afterall...Right?

Hmm well tell all your buddies to get a copy of Vamps and Liches while they can, supplies are limited.
Case

Furry Cat
Skeleton

08 Sep 2003, 01:57 #3

Hummm, I have been considering doing my own version of The Wrath of Orcus.
Maybe I'll just re-name it, and keep going with the idea of a black dragon with kobolds and/or lizard men who worship it. I'll move the whole adventure closer to another swamp.
Any suggestions for what else to add in?
Anyone?

King of the Centaurs
Ghast

08 Sep 2003, 20:55 #4

Quote:
Excellent....suppose we should go ahead and write Giants and Dragons? Fighters Barbarians and Rangers need a book afterall...Right?
That would be great, but let's not forget the regular fighter. I find with so many PrCs and multiclassing, no ever plays a straight fighter anymore. We need a quest for a fighter only character."The ebb and flow of the Atlantic tides, the drift of the continents, the very position of the sun along its ecliptic...these are just a few of the things I control in my world."
"The ebb and flow of the Atlantic tides, the drift of the continents, the very position of the sun along its ecliptic...these are just a few of the things I control in my world."

DaveBiggins
Vampire

08 Sep 2003, 22:27 #5

Quote:
Hmm well tell all your buddies to get a copy of Vamps and Liches while they can, supplies are limited.
Your not kidding. For those of you in the DC metro area. I think Games Parlor in Chantilly is sold out. I think that there are still two at the Compleat Strategist in Falls Church.

skeetyrbug
Type I Demon

09 Sep 2003, 02:09 #6

Quote:
Excellent....suppose we should go ahead and write Giants and Dragons?
Hey, I think I wanna help on this.....Dragon Traps..*shudder*-----------------------------------------------------------
I guess I always thought that you could end this reign
But it's my destiny to be the king of pain...
I'll always be the king of pain...
-----------------------------------------------------------

...and in the end the mermaid was rescued (long story)...