Gimme gimme gimme

Talk about the second book by Nate Paul!
Barrataria
Wight

01 Dec 2005, 01:09 #1

Nuff said.
BB
Fantasy Roleplaying Supplements for Basic, Expert, and Advanced
games: http://www.barrataria.com/

Eryx
Lich

01 Dec 2005, 15:31 #2

What he said. Just say NO! to 4th edition...
I'm not asking for characters to be lawful stupid. I want characters who care, who want to be heroes, arent scared of doing the right thing, and players who try to help make the campaign more heroic.
Remember, the DM is just as, if not more so, important than the players. Players don't always come first.
IceHaven D&D online chat game.
DMing Pathfinder these days.
I'm not asking for characters to be lawful stupid. I want characters who care, who want to be heroes, aren't scared of doing the right thing, and players who try to help make the campaign more heroic.
Remember, the DM is just as important as the players. Players don't always come first.

Mithriltooth
Spectre

27 Jan 2006, 02:43 #3

what the two above me said.______________________________________________________
Current NG stuff owned... CoF, ToA, MM, VoLK, HotRM, tGC, DaD, VaL, LCoB, TaD, SoDF, FotWK

Current NG stuff owned... CoF, ToA, MM, VoLK, HotRM, tGC, DaD, VaL, LCoB, TaD, SoDF, FotWK, CoS, DoL

a.k.a. Sunderstone

Sykoholic
Lich

27 Jan 2006, 02:55 #4

I see your "Gimme" and raise you a "Gotta Havit".________________________________

"Tis better to remain silent and be thought stupid than to speak and remove all doubt." - Abraham Lincoln

"Not all who wander are lost." - J.R.R. Tolkien

Mithriltooth
Spectre

19 Feb 2006, 00:42 #5

why isnt this at my door yet?Image:"> ______________________________________________________
Current NG stuff owned... CoF, ToA, MM, VoLK, HotRM, tGC, DaD, VaL, LCoB, TaD, SoDF, FotWK

Current NG stuff owned... CoF, ToA, MM, VoLK, HotRM, tGC, DaD, VaL, LCoB, TaD, SoDF, FotWK, CoS, DoL

a.k.a. Sunderstone