Download the support pack now!

Talk about this unearthly module by Lance Hawvermale and Rob Mason here!
Lance
Wight

15 May 2004, 22:12 #1

The Bonegarden Support Pack is now available for download, including a map, a bonus encounter, errata, and lots of monsters from the ToH to be used by those of you without that fine book in your possession.
Just follow the Free Loot link from the homepage!
Take Me to Hawkmoon AdventuresRead the Pink Novel: www.erinorourke.com
Free D20 Stuff: Hawkmoon Adventures
Official WotC Delegate, Product and Program Support

Lance's Vision Quest

Gridstop
Skeleton

16 May 2004, 00:07 #2

Good stuff. Nice to have it all in one place, and more stuff to fill-out descent is nice. Another reason why I'll pretty much buy anything NG puts out, the author's commitment to their works.

One minor correction I would make is that Karthe is a Doomed Warrior, not a vampire, so his DR is 10/magic not 10/magic&silver.

Ferret Dragon
Spectre

16 May 2004, 13:31 #3

Excellent Image

Thank you very much!
--------------
"Haste makes waste, so I seldom hurry. But if a ferret were about to dart up my dress, I'd run!" - Cheshire Cat, American McGee's Alice.

When in doubt, blame a politician.

Lance
Wight

16 May 2004, 14:00 #4

Quote:
One minor correction I would make is that Karthe is a Doomed Warrior, not a vampire, so his DR is 10/magic not 10/magic&silver.
Hawkmoon doomed warriors, unlike those from other campaign worlds, can indeed be harmed by silver weapons. (Haven't you heard?) Image
Read the Pink Novel: www.erinorourke.com

Lance's Vision Quest

Thundershot
Ghoul

16 May 2004, 14:27 #5

What were those other little files in the zip? There was a db file, and something else that must have been accidently thrown in...
Oh, and this is a WONDERFUL idea!
Thanks
Chris

Lance
Wight

16 May 2004, 21:07 #6

Quote:
What were those other little files in the zip? There was a db file, and something else that must have been accidently thrown in...
Hmmm . . .
I'm not sure what those are, or how they got there. Harmless little gremlins, I suppose . . . .
At any rate, glad you like the support pack.

Lance's Vision Quest

16 May 2004, 21:23 #7

The thumbs.db file is generated by the Windows operating system. It is a database file containing the small images displayed when you view a folder in "thumbnail" view (as opposed to tile, icon, list, or detail view). No harm is done by deleting thumbs.db files.
So, apparently, Lance has thumbnail view turned on, and when he zipped he folder, it grabbed the file. Nothing to worry about.------------------
First Troll, Reverend
Lords' Paladin of Crwick
Castle & Crusade Society

Esk
Wight

17 May 2004, 14:03 #8

Been there, done that.
Like it!! Image

Lance
Wight

18 May 2004, 05:51 #9

Wanted to let you all know that on the Hawkmoon Adventures website I just uploaded the revised Bonegarden Support Pack (including ALL the ToH monsters used in that product) and a file containing the monsters only.
Enjoy.

Lance's Vision Quest

brvheart
Necromancer

28 Jun 2004, 18:41 #10

The Site appears to be down.