Dark Sasha's map of the Temple City of Tsar

Converse on this new product by Greg A. Vaughan
Dark Sasha
Vampire

10 Feb 2011, 20:34 #1

I have been told to go home and not come back till Tueday, with pay! Yay!(except for the weekend)
Thusly I shall promise to make a serious effort to get my drafting of the outter walls and the man entrance fortress done, as well as correcting strange errors in my surface of the city proper.
Perhaps by the end of the weekend I can locate an appropriate file posting website and find ways to convert my CAD drawings to pictures viewable by all.
Question for you Pale (and any other Apple users): what format is best to transfer pictures back and forth from apple compatible to PC (microsoft windows compatible)?

Sykoholic
Lich

11 Feb 2011, 05:23 #2

Three extra days off with pay?!?!?!? How did you accomplish that?

"Not all who wander are lost." - J.R.R. Tolkien

Dark Sasha
Vampire

11 Feb 2011, 13:58 #3

I am not quite sure. I hope it isn't a bad sign! ~
Getting to sleep in does not stop me from waking up at the usual time, however...

Sykoholic
Lich

11 Feb 2011, 18:47 #4

Don't you hate that.

BTW.... I've got a web site with lots of unused space so I could host the pics/files if you like.

"Not all who wander are lost." - J.R.R. Tolkien

Pale Writer
Type I Demon

14 Feb 2011, 16:00 #5

You can use any standard format. No different than going between Windows XP and Windows Vista Image
. . . and behind them came a fifth rider on a pony, Pale Writer: Scribe of the Apocalypse.

Dark Sasha
Vampire

14 Feb 2011, 18:42 #6

I have an overall top down map now. I can tilt the angle of view anyway I wish. I have not yet attempted to add roads or much in the way of detail in the city itself. As my home computer does not have more than the standard Adobe Acrobat Reader, I cannot create pdf files. I was able to create a jpg. Now all I need is a place to post it. Syko, if you are offering, I will take you up on it. Just let me know what the address of your site is and how to post to it. Thanks!

Dark Sasha
Vampire

21 Feb 2011, 21:04 #7

Well, sorry for the delay on this folks. I was laid off from work last week and I am not real sure when I can get this completed to my satisfaction. Any access to creating pdfs went with the job I had. 
I have a lot of work to do on this but I am feeling the pull of needing to find another career so I can keep a roof over my head. Also my dark knight in his cloak of shadow with the web site to post upon seems to have vanished like... well... a shadow.

Pale Writer
Type I Demon

22 Feb 2011, 06:44 #8

Welcome to the land of "holy %%%% I need a job!", Dark Sasha.

:/
. . . and behind them came a fifth rider on a pony, Pale Writer: Scribe of the Apocalypse.

Mister Frau Blucher
Necromancer

22 Feb 2011, 18:03 #9

Sasha, sorry to hear of your work problems. Hope it changes for the better soon.

Pale, I thought you had found a job? Or does it just seem like layout for Frog God is a 40 hour gig? Sorry, amigo, I hope you find a paying job soon!

Stay positive, my friends. If for no other reason than being negative is generally unhelpful in attaining employment!
NECROMANCER - Mantle Plume School
Programmed adventures for TFT/LAW: http://www.darkcitygames.com/
Free The Beggar's Street Bravos     
Foo foo drinker - not that there is anything wrong with that.

Pale Writer
Type I Demon

24 Feb 2011, 10:42 #10

Working for Frog God is, unfortunately, not a living-wage with insurance gig.

But I still love doin' it.